What to wear (mandatory)
Everyone will get wet below their knees 100%. You may also fall into the water, especially if you are just learning, so please wear something you can get wet in and enjoy the tour! We have a few items available to rent, so please contact us when booking.
- Synthetic Top (water-resistant recommended)
- Choose quick-drying fabric and avoid cotton (it will retain water). You can rent from us for 500 yen (unisex, size S-M).
- Windbreaker/waterproof jacket
- Bring a windbreaker/rain jacket to protect yourself from rain and wind (except in the summer). We recommend a wetsuit during the colder weather (from November to mid-April).
- Synthetic Short Pants (water-resistant recommended)
- Wear water-resistant shorts above knees as your feet below knees swill get wet. You may also wear synthetic leggings underneath the shorts to avoid sunburn. You can rent from us for 500 yen (unisex S-M).
- Marine shoes
- You may hurt your feet from shells when walking. You can rent them for 500 yen (size 24-29cm).
What to Bring
- Hat (prevent heatstroke and sunburn)
- Extra towel and change of clothes
- Beverage (more than 500ml)
Also Recommended (but not mandatory)
Notes on the Tour
- Please follow the instructions given by the guide(s)
- The tour can be changed/canceled after the departure due to the weather/sea conditions or illness of the participating members
- No refunds available after departure
- Take care of your own valuables (phones/camera/wallet, etc.)