Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I attend alone?
- Yes of course!
- Can we attend as a group?
- Yes, but please contact us a week prior to the tour date if your group is more than 8 persons.
- Is there an age/health limit?
- Although there are no limits, all participants should be able to lift the board (weighs 10kg) and stand on the board. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- Do I have to be able to swim?
- No, we have personal flotation devices to help you float if needed.
What to Bring
- Can I wear glasses/contacts during the tour?
- Yes, as long as they do not fall into the water. If you do need glasses, we recommend putting a neckband on them.
- How should I dress?
- Please refer to this page.
- Can I bring my luggage to the meeting point?
- Yes of course! We will hold on to the luggage during the tour.
About the Tour
- Do you have pickup/drop-off service?
- No, we only provide the transportation from the meeting point to the tour.
- Are there toilets?
- There are public restrooms on Miyajima Island along the beach. However, in the longer tours, there may not be public restrooms.
- Are there showers?
- There are public baths and showers available on the island that we can recommend after the tour.
- How do I pay for the tour?
- We accept cash and credit card payment on the day of the tour. If you are a group of more than 5 persons, we ask for a bank deposit 8 days prior to the tour.